Overview of weather and natural events around the World.
What is happening in this world: natural disasters on the planet of Earth.
The latest news about weather events and disasters.
Become a channel sponsor and you will get access to exclusive bonuses. More:
Bad weather has settled in the Ukrainian Carpathians in recent days. Snowdrifts up to 80 centimeters (32 in) high were piled up in mountain ranges. Snow avalanches have been recorded on several mountain slopes. Weather conditions in the mountains are almost winter: frost -3 ° C (26 ° F), snow and a blizzard.
The Carpathians are a mountain system with a length of about 1500 kilometers in Central and Eastern Europe. They stretch in an arc from west to east from the Czech Republic to Romania, passing through several more countries – Ukraine, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary and Serbia.
The channel presents such weather events and natural disasters as:
1. Water: rain, hail, snowfall, flood, mudflow, tsunami, high tide, heavy rainfall, snow, huge waves, river flooding, dam overflow, ice flood, snowfall.
2. Fire: fire, forest fire, volcanic lava, lightning.
3. Earth: earthquake, landslide, rockfall, sinkhole.
4. Air: tornado, hurricane, wind, cyclone, storm, typhoon, sandstorm, tropical storm.
5. Space: lunar eclipse, solar eclipse, planetary parade, asteroid, comet, planet, satellite, meteorite, UFO, fireball in the sky, space debris, full moon, ISS, space exploration, Space X, NASA.
6. Nature: animals, insects, plants, climatic zones, natural events and phenomena.
Subscribe to the channel “When the Earth is Angry”: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp2Ld1eSnZjiWbOd4sQOp6Q/
ATTENTION: All videos are taken from public sources. The selection is carried out by date of publication, title, description and place of the event. Sometimes, due to unfair posting of news on social networks, the video may contain frames that do not correspond to the date and place. It is not always possible to check all videos. We apologize for possible mistakes!